MeetDistrict Ghelamco Arena
The new way of working in Ghent
An energetic work location with a lot of extra services, completely tailored to your business? MeetDistrict Ghent realises your greatest ambitions together with you. Welcome to the office space of the future, where working feels like coming home.
With this space-as-a-service concept, maximum productivity, efficiency and comfort are at your fingertips. In short, a professional environment that evolves with your business:
- Ecosystem of different companies
- Fixed and flexible meet & workspaces
- Possibility to spread your teams over our MeetDistrict offices in Antwerp, Brussels, Diegem and Ghent.
Your full-service work & meet space
Thanks to MeetDistrict Ghelamco Arena, you can focus on expanding your business. We take care of the rest:
- 91 private workspaces from 2 to 54 desks for your permanent team members
- 48 MeetBoxes with 331 seats
- Meeting rooms for your brainstorming sessions, boardrooms and workshops
- 1.342 parking spaces in underground car park
- Covered, secured bicycle parking facilities
- Internet, IT and telephone services
- Central reception with permanence of a MeetDistrict Host
- More than 150 events per year (up to 350 persons)
- Health guidelines such as adequate ventilation, hand gel and regular disinfection by our cleaning services
- Marketplace with kitchen and associated facilities
Health & Safety
We promise a safe and healthy workplace!
MeetDistrict Ghelamco Arena does everything in its power to keep you working smoothly and safely. All of our rooms are continuously supplied with fresh air. From January 2020, ARAB (labour regulations) prescribes 40m³ fresh air per hour per workplace. MeetDistrict provides 10m³ per m² per hour, which means that at least 4 m² per workstation is required in order to work safely. For optimal productivity, MeetDistrict recommends a minimum of 7 net m² per workstation in an office. This corresponds to an average of 15m² gross per workstation.
Your company in a top location
MeetDistrict Ghent is located in the entrepreneurial city of Ghent at the Ghelamco Arena, where productivity and encounters come together:
Ottergemsesteenweg Zuid 808 b300
+32 9 277 77 01
Opening hours reception:
Open Mondays to Thursdays from 08:00 to 18:00.
Open on Fridays from 08:00 to 17:00.
Closed Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
Ready to work and meet in the best covid-safe conditions?Contact us for more info
Tim Clauwaert, CEO INTUO
It’s amazing to work in a place that’s designed for maximum focus & productivity. Members realize how much time they lose when they settle for less efficient settings.