The new way of working in Diegem
A sustainable working environment with additional services, completely tailored to your needs. With our space-as-a-service concept, we offer you a comprehensive work experience. Which grows completely with your business.
With this space-as-a-service concept, maximum productivity, efficiency and comfort are at your fingertips. In short, a professional environment that evolves with your business:
- Ecosystem of different companies
- Fixed and flexible meet & workspaces
- Possibility to spread your teams over our MeetDistrict offices in Antwerp, Brussels, Diegem and Ghent.
Your full-service work & meet space
What exactly does MeetDistrict Diegem offer you? Quite simply: everything you need to work productively and flexibly:
- 30 Private workspaces from 1 to 62 desks for your permanent team members
- 20 Meeting rooms for your brainstorming sessions, boardrooms and workshops
- Flexplaces for part time or remote professionals
- 81parking spaces in car park
- Covered, secured bicycle parking facilities
- Marketplace with kitchen and associated facilities
- Internet, IT and telephone services
- Permanence of a MeetDistrict Host
- Health guidelines such as adequate ventilation, hand gel and regular disinfection by our cleaning services
Health & Safety
We promise a safe and healthy workplace!
MeetDistrict Focus does everything in its power to keep you working smoothly and safely. All of our rooms are continuously supplied with fresh air. From January 2020, ARAB (labour regulations) prescribes 40m³ fresh air per hour per workplace. MeetDistrict provides 10m³ per m² per hour, which means that at least 4 m² per workstation is required in order to work safely. For optimal productivity, MeetDistrict recommends a minimum of 7 net m² per workstation in an office. This corresponds to an average of 15m² gross per workstation.
Your company in a prime location
Diegem is the epicentre of entrepreneurship and innovation. Everything you need is at your fingertips:
+32 2 882 44 44
Opening hours reception:
Open Mondays to Thursdays from 08:00 to 18:00.
Open on Fridays from 08:00 to 17:00.
Closed Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.