MeetDistrict The Link
The new way of working in Berchem
A dynamic working environment with all support services, completely tailored to your wishes? MeetDistrict Berchem achieves it all in the east of Antwerp. Welcome to the office of the future, where you can meet all your needs with a single app.
With this space-as-a-service concept, maximum productivity, efficiency and comfort are at your fingertips. In short, a professional environment that evolves with your business:
- Ecosystem of different companies
- Fixed and flexible meet & workspaces
- Possibility to spread your teams over our MeetDistrict offices in Antwerp, Brussels, Diegem and Ghent.
Your full-service work & meet space
Thanks to MeetDistrict Berchem, you can focus on what really counts. We take care of the rest:
- 40 private workplaces from 1 to 40 desks for your regular team members
- 24 meeting rooms with a total of more than 170 seats
- PitchArena for 35 users
- 50 flex desks for part time or remote professionals
- Covered, secured bicycle parking
- Underground car park
- Internet, IT and telephone services
- Central reception with a permanent MeetDistrict Host
- More than 60 events per year (up to 75 people)
- Health guidelines such as adequate ventilation, hand gel and regular disinfection by our cleaning services
- Marketplace with kitchen and associated facilities
Health & Safety
We promise a safe and healthy workplace!
MeetDistrict The Link does everything in its power to keep you working smoothly and safely. All of our rooms are continuously supplied with fresh air. From January 2020, ARAB (labour regulations) prescribes 40m³ fresh air per hour per workplace. MeetDistrict provides 10m³ per m² per hour, which means that at least 4 m² per workstation is required in order to work safely. For optimal productivity, MeetDistrict recommends a minimum of 7 net m² per workstation in an office. This corresponds to an average of 15m² gross per workstation.
Your company in a prime location
Ready to work and meet in the best covid-safe conditions?Contact us for more info
Tim Clauwaert, CEO INTUO
It’s amazing to work in a place that’s designed for maximum focus & productivity. Members realize how much time they lose when they settle for less efficient settings.