1. WHAT PARTIES ARE THERE?
MeetDistrict NV / MeetDistrict Gent NV, Zwaanhofweg 10, 8900 Ieper, registered under the company number BE 0568.815.225
‘User’ or ‘you’: every natural person (B2C) or legal entity (B2B) who is or will be in a contractual relationship of any kind with MeetDistrict NV / MeetDistrict Gent NV through this online platform.
‘Law’: art. 129 Law on electronic communications, as amended by W 2012-07-10/04, art. 90, 017; (entry into force: 04-08-2012).
2. WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a small text and number file that we store in your browser or on the hard drive of your computer. This allows us to remember your preferences when using our website (e.g. language selection).
Unless you have adjusted your browser settings as such that cookies will be refused, our system will place cookies as soon as you visit our website.
The cookies we use on this website are safe and meant to make your visit as pleasant as possible. We anonymize as much as possible the data we collect through the cookies.
3. TYPES OF COOKIES
Our cookies can be divided according to their origin, their function and their lifespan.
• First-party cookies are those cookies that are placed by a website that is currently being visited by the user (e.g. cookies placed by MeetDistrict NV / MeetDistrict Gent NV).
• Third-party cookies are cookies that are placed by a different domain name than that of the website being visited by the user. If a user visits a website and a third party places a cookie through that website, then this is a third-party cookie (e.g. cookies placed by Google, Twitter, Facebook and Hotjar).
• Functional cookies are cookies that ensure that the Website functions properly (e.g. cookies for log-in or registration, language preferences). Functional cookies are logically first-party cookies.
• Non-functional cookies are cookies that can be placed for statistical, social, targeting and commercial purposes. They have nothing to do with the purely technical support of the website. Cookies with statistic purposes allow to check which pages of the website you visit, where your computer is located, etc. Cookies with social purposes make it possible for the user to share the content of the visited website directly with others via social media. Cookies with targeting purposes allow you to build up a profile based on your surfing behaviour, as a result of which the displayed advertisements are tailored to your interests. Cookies with commercial purposes keep track of how many and which advertisements were shown to a user. Non-functional cookies can be first-party or third-party cookies.
• Permanent cookies: These cookies remain on the user's device for the duration determined in the cookie. They are activated every time the user visits the website that has placed this cookie (e.g. cookies placed by social media such as Twitter, Facebook, Google Analytics, etc.). Most non-functional cookies are permanent cookies.
• Session cookies: These cookies allow us to simplify the actions of a user and to link them together during a browser session. A browser session starts when a user opens the browser window and ends when they close the browser window. Session cookies are placed temporarily. As soon as you close the browser, all session cookies will be deleted. Most functional cookies are session cookies.
4. MANAGING COOKIES
We point out that web browsers allow you to change your cookie settings. These settings can be found in the 'Options' or 'Preferences' menu of your web browser. To better understand these settings, the following links can be useful. If not, you should consult the 'Help' function in your web browser for more details.
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings in Firefox
- Cookie settings in Chrome
- Cookie settings in Safari
5. WHICH COOKIES ARE USED ON THIS PLATFORM?
Interaction cookie notice
|Name||Validity||Content and purpose|
|1P_JAR||1 month||These cookies are used by Google to show customized ads on Google sites based on recent searches and previous interactions.|
|ANID||1 year||his cookie from Google Analytics links your activities on other devices you have previously logged into using your Google account. Based on this, the ads you see on your devices are coordinated and conversion events are measured.|
|CONSENT||20 years||YouTube (Google) uses it to store the approval for the use of third party content in frames - google.com/policies/privacy Third Party Persistent.|
|NID-3PAPISID||5 months||Cookie from DoubleClick, part of Google Analytics. Used to make ads more attractive.|
|__Secure||2 years||Builds a profile of website visitor interests to show relevant and personalized ads through retargeting. "|
|__Secure-3PSID||2 years||Builds a profile of website visitor interests to show relevant and personalized ads through retargeting. "|
|__Secure-3PSIDCC||2 years||Builds a profile of website visitor interests to show relevant and personalized ads through retargeting. "|
|_gcl_au||session||It's the first party cookie for "Conversion Linker" functionality - it takes information in ad clicks and stores it in a first-party cookie so that conversions can be attributed outside the landing page.|
|__gtm_campaign_url||6 months||Store utm data for reporting purposes|
|__gtm_referrer||6 months||Store referrer link for reporting purposes|
|__utmzzses||session||These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.|
|initialTrafficSource||session||Track the initial traffic source of the visitor with Google Tag Manager|
|c_user||session||For a logged-in Facebook user.|
|datr||session||For a logged-in Facebook user.|
|dpr||session||This cookie is used by Facebook for performance.|
|fr||session||For a logged-in Facebook user.|
|presence||session||For a logged-in Facebook user.|
|sb||session||For a logged-in Facebook user.|
|spin||session||For a logged-in Facebook user.|
|xs||session||For a logged-in Facebook user.|
|_fbc||session||Facebook pixel cookie|
|_fbp||session||Facebook pixel cookie|
|_BEAMER_DATE_zeKLgqli17986||300 days||This cookie is set by Beamer stores Stores the latest date in which the feed was opened.|
|_BEAMER_FIRST_VISIT_zeKLgqli17986||3000 days||This cookie is set by Beamer to store the date of this user's first interaction with insights.|
|_BEAMER_LAST_POST_SHOWN_zeKLgqli17986||3000 days||This cookie is set by Beamer stores the timestamp for the last time the number of unread posts was updated for this user.|
|_BEAMER_LAST_UPDATE_zeKLgqli17986||3000 days||This cookie is set by Beamer stores the timestamp for the last time the number of unread posts was updated for this user.|
|_BEAMER_USER_ID_zeKLgqli17986||300 days||This cookie is set by Beamer to store an internal ID for a user.|
|_hjAbsoluteSessionInProgress||30 minutes||This cookie is used to detect the first pageview session of a user. This is a True/False flag set by the cookie.|
|_hjTLDTest||session||When the Hotjar script executes we try to determine the most generic cookie path we should use, instead of the page hostname. This is done so that cookies can be shared across subdomains (where applicable). To determine this, we try to store the _hjTLDTest cookie for different URL substring alternatives until it fails. After this check, the cookie is removed.|
|_hjid||1 year||Hotjar cookie that is set when the customer first lands on a page with the Hotjar script. It is used to persist the Hotjar User ID, unique to that site on the browser. This ensures that behavior in subsequent visits to the same site will be attributed to the same user ID.|
|_hjIncludedInPageviewSample||30 minutes||Cookie to let Hotjar know whether that visitor is included in the data sampling defined by your site's pageview limit.|
|__cfruid||1 session||It helps Cloudflare detect malicious visitors to your website and minimizes blocking legitimate users.|
|cf_clearance||1 session||It helps Cloudflare detect malicious visitors to your website and minimizes blocking legitimate users.|
|hubspotapi||5 minutes||This cookie allows the user to access the app with the correct permissions.|
|hubspotapi-csrf||1 year||This is used for CSRF prevention - preventing third party websites from accessing your data.|
|hubspotapi-prefs||1 year||This is used with the hubspotapi cookie to remember whether the user checked the "remember me" box (controls the expiration of the main cookie's authentication).|
|hubspotutk||13 months||This cookie keeps track of a visitor's identity. It is passed to HubSpot on form submission and used when deduplicating contacts.|
|__hssc||30 minutes||This is used to determine if HubSpot should increment the session number and timestamps in the __hstc cookie.|
|__hssrc||1 session||If this cookie does not exist when HubSpot manages cookies, it is considered a new session.|
|__hstc||13 months||It contains the domain, utk, initial timestamp (first visit), last timestamp (last visit), current timestamp (this visit), and session number (increments for each subsequent session).|
|__stripe_mid||1 year||Provide fraud prevention|
* For cookies placed by third parties (e.g. Google Analytics & Hotjar) we refer you to the statements that these parties give on their respective websites. Please note: we cannot influence the content of these statements or the content of the cookies of these third parties.
6. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION